Friday, August 6, 2010

tired tired tired....

I finally got the grass cut out front and resorted to hose watering the gardens. 
The rain never came and too many plants looking stressed.  Now I look forward to coming home in the morning to find them all happy and perky once again! 

My potted hot pepper plant has decided to suddenly go into high production. I had all but given up on it.  The sunflower the birds planted is blooming nicely :D  Now if only I could get them to plant things in more appropriate places. 

not much else going on today, I had to be occupied by things other then the yard today.  Work meeting,  and cleaning house because I'm going to be babysitting two guinea pigs.  I've no idea why I feel compelled to clean for them.  I don't think they'd really care.  I'm curious to see what the bunnies think of them.

Now that i cut the grass...errrr...weeds. (no really most of it is not really grass!) I'll be curious to see what birds are enjoying it.

Once again this morning the bunnies enjoyed a small herb salad with a little bit of all the herbs from the garden. 
the young blue jays are still making quite the noise in the mornings. I hope they are soon out of this whiny stage! This must be the bird equivalent of the terrible twos?? 

Three more nights of work, then a week off.  I am looking forward to spending some real time relaxing in the yard, maybe do a little work there too.  maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment